ROTO motor 35 FS is single cylinder 4 stroke gasoline engine made specifically for the model airplanes up to 3.5 m (11.5’) and 12 kg (26.5 lb). These dates are for recreational flying.
The Engine was developed in Europe with the assistance of CAD systems (Solidworks) and optimized for the liquid flow in the Flow software (made by Solidworks).
All ROTO engines and its components are made and programed by utilizing the state of art 5 axis machinery made by American companies HASS and Siemens NX.
Every engine, made by ROTO MOTOR Company is bench tested and adjusted by qualified technician on the Engine Star equipment to ensure its peak performance.
Basic technical data:
* DISPLACEMENT 35 ccm
* STATIC ENGINE THRUST 8, 5 kg
* BORE 39, 5 mm
* WEIGHT1 790 g
* PISTON ROD2 × NEEDLE BEARING TORRINGTON
* CRANK SHAFT2x BALL BEARING NSK
* INGNITIONPROCESSOR CONTROLLED
* FUELGAS + OIL MOTUL 600 1:40 * RPMrpm 1200 - 6000 with propeller 20/10"
- Crank case (kit) – it is rough-worked of the cast at the CNC milling cutter. After that it is covered or slashed with a special colour.
- Cylinder (roll) – it is made of one piece of dural with pressed insole from the mild-granular cast iron, it is sharpened and honed to the correct size.
- Piston – it is casted from silicon alloy with one sealing circle. The aparature for the bung 8 mm is honed.
- Piston rod – it is forging, which is completely worked. Two needle focuses are moulded into piston rod, it is made for the piston and cranked bung.
- Crank shaft – it is made of one piece of steel, it is cemented and hardened and it is completely sharpened.
- Back lid of the engine – it is worked casting, in which is hardened and sharpened rolled slide - valve layed.
Pieces of engine are after clearing by the scan pieced together in preparations at the special workplace.
Description of the engine:
4-Stroke Gasoline Engine