A. Eubanks Road: One mile west of Hwy.86, Chapel Hill
B. Ferguson Road: At the intersection of Old Greensboro Road, Chapel Hill
C. Bradshaw Quarry Road: At the intersection of Oak Grove Church Road, Efland
D. High Rock Road: ¼ mile west of Mill Creek Road, Efland
E. Walnut Grove Church Road: at intersection of Hwy.86 North, Hillsborough
Bradshaw Quarry Road ◊
|Bradshaw Quarry Center closes on Saturdays from 1:30-2:00pm for container service.|
High Rock Rd. * ◊
Eubanks Rd. *
Walnut Grove Church Rd. *
*These centers accept yard waste and have Salvage Sheds. Reusable items in good condition can be taken to the Salvage Sheds. Do NOT bring clothing, carpet, construction material, yard sale remnants, broken furniture or trash items to the Salvage Sheds.
◊These centers can take over-sized rigid plastics such as plastic playground slides, kiddie pools, or large plastic drums.
Waste and Recycling Centers accept residential household trash and bulky items such as upholstered furniture.
No business waste. Residential waste only.
Loads are limited to one pick-up truck per day or weekend period.
Loads must be secured.
Mattresses and box springs are not accepted.
See the Waste and Recycling Center POLICY and USER guidelines for complete details on Center USAGE:
Walnut Grove Church Rd. Convenience Center has special services available that are not available at the other four centers:
- Lumber Salvage (annex to the Salvage Shed) for solid lumber pieces
- Food Waste drop-off for all food and food related paper to be composted at a commercial composting facility
- Used Cooking Oil collection, will be converted into bio-diesel fuel
- Plastic bag and film recycling
- Used Clothing and Shoes to benefit local charities
- Glass Bottles and Jars
- All Plastic Bottles
- #2, 4, 5 small non-bottle rigid plastics (Cups, tubs and buckets)
- Metal/Aluminum and Aerosol Spray cans (must be empty)
- Aluminum Foil
- Phonebooks, Newspapers, Magazines
- Mixed Paper
- Flat-topped ("aseptic")and gable-topped boxes and cartons for milk, juice, soup, and other edible liquids.
|PLUS You can recycle||Do Not Include|
Corrugated Cardboard and Brown Paper Bags
|LARGE RIGID PLASTICS Non-bottle rigid plastics #2, #4, and #5. Look for the purple dumpster!
||NO Plastic Bottles (recycle separately with Single Stream Recycling). No #1, #3, #6, #7 plastics or any metal. Plastic bags or other non-rigid plastics.|
|Used Motor Oil & Oil Filters Kerosene, diesel fuel, gear oil, Coleman fuel and transmission fluid can also be recycled with motor oil. Bring in separate containers.
||NO Gasoline, brake fluid, solvents, mixed gas, or paint. Bring these items to the Household Hazardous Waste Collection.|