is a unique journal publishing scientific papers of international interest focusing on animal feeds and their feeding.
Papers describing research on feed for ruminants and non-ruminants, including poultry, horses, companion animals and aquatic animals, are welcome.
The journal covers the following areas:
- Nutritive value of feeds (e.g., assessment, improvement)
- Methods of conserving and processing feeds that affect their nutritional value
- Agronomic and climatic factors influencing the nutritive value of feeds
- Utilization of feeds and the improvement of such
- Metabolic, production, reproduction and health responses, as well as potential environmental impacts, of diet inputs and feed technologies (e.g., feeds, feed additives, feed components, mycotoxins)
- Mathematical models relating directly to animal-feed interactions
- Analytical and experimental methods for feed evaluation
- Environmental impacts of feed technologies in animal production
The journal does not encourage papers with emphasis on animal products, molecular biology, genetics or management, or the regulatory or legal aspects of feeds as well as animal production studies with a focus on animal nutrition that do not have a direct link to a feed or feed technology.
Manuscripts must be prepared in accordance with the journal's Guide for Authors.
Animal Jam Jamaa Journal Thursday 11 2015 part 1
Moose in the Wild - Tracker Productions Nature Journals ...
Animal Jam- Checking Jamaa journal and getting a pet honey bee