Now, as profitability is becoming more critical to healthcare organizations, we are reshaping and enlarging the waste treatment choices available to you, to help you meet both your business objectives and your environmental ones.
- Waste Management offers the full complement of medical waste disposal services, including advanced autoclave and high-combustion incineration technologies.
- We also serve our healthcare clients with a nationwide network of facilities that handle materials ranging from solid waste recycling to hazardous waste processing.
- As the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America, we also operate the largest network of landfills in our industry, with 273 active sites, many of which transform waste to create clean, renewable energy.
- With our focus on reducing, recycling and recovering waste wherever possible, Waste Management continues to develop solutions for healthcare waste that are better for the environment as well as the bottom line.
Waste Management Resource Recovery and Recycling Facility
Our Resource Recovery and Recycling Facility, located in Chambers County, Texas, offers a complete range of sustainable, low-cost options to serve the waste disposal needs of the healthcare industry. Waste Management owns and operates the facility, which is the Southwest’s largest high-temperature combustion unit.
Our Chambers County facility:
- Surpasses all regulatory requirements applicable to treating and disposing of medical waste.
- Is part of a network of nationwide Waste Management regulated medical waste treatment facilities that also include autoclave capabilities.
- Employs the most advanced and environmentally responsible methods of disposing of waste.
- Is overseen by highly trained technicians whose capabilities meet or exceed standards set by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
Safely handling all categories of the waste healthcare facilities generate
As North America’s leading environmental services company, Waste Management has the capabilities and expertise to provide the healthcare community with a total solution for all waste services.
- We are dedicated to environmental protection and helping ensure that future generations will be able to enjoy a clean, healthy and sustainable planet.
- We are a nationally recognized industry leader in using environmentally safe, high-temperature combustion to convert non-hazardous solid waste into electrical energy.
- We have been named one of the top 80 most ethical companies in the United States.
Let Waste Management be your progressive provider, working with you to identify opportunities where green, efficient solutions can optimize your facility’s bottom line. Together, we can help your healthcare facility be a force for both environmental excellence and business profitability.