8 a.m.-6 p.m.
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Stations close at 5 p.m. the day before holidays.
Drop-off Stations will accept the following materials:
- Bagged garbage
- Recyclables (including scrap metal)
- Bulky trash
- Yard trimmings
- Tires (limit four per household every six months)
- Old furniture
- Minor remodeling debris (10 cubic yards)
- Appliances such as refrigerators and air conditioners that do/do not contain Freon® or other coolants
- Appliances that do not contain gasoline or oil
- Electronics and computers (including televisions - limit two every six months)
If you need to dispose of an item not specifically listed above, call 817-392-1234 for more information.
- Waste loads must be tarped or secured to prevent litter during transport.
- Single-axle trailers only. No dual-axle trailers allowed at the drop-off stations.
- No commercial vehicles or business waste.
- No landlord waste from rental properties.
- No concrete, rock, dirt and ceramic tile.
- No loose trash or leaves.
- No explosives or ammunition.
- No roofing material (residential or commercial).
- Landscapers and contractors must dispose of waste at a permitted disposal site.
- Residents must unload their own materials and place them in the appropriate waste container.
Fort Worth residents may pick up free mulch at any of the three drop-off stations. Piles are clearly labeled, and are self-serve. Bring a sturdy container and a shovel. If you use a pickup truck, you must use a tarp to cover the load to prevent litter while driving. Mulch protects plants from temperature extremes, deters weed growth and helps retain moisture so you can water less often.
Swap Shops are setup at each drop-off station to provide residents an opportunity to shop for free. Residents can bring reusable items such as bicycles, books, useable lumber and other construction materials, furniture, garden tools/equipment, exercise equipment, etc. to any Drop-off station for re-use by other residents.
Drop-off station staff will make final determination for acceptance into the Swap Shop. Although items can be dropped off and taken at no cost, residents are required to sign a liability waiver before utilizing the shop.
Report an issue by phone:
The call center is open 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays.
Get collection reminders and look up how to dispose of waste on your smartphone with the new City of Fort Worth Garbage & Recycling app.