You may have a maximum of two containers.
To obtain a roll-a-waste cart:
- In Person: register and pay the $75 fee at City Hall
- By Mail: CLICK HERE to obtain an on-line form. Complete it and either hand deliver it to City Hall or mail it to: The City of Simpsonville, 118 NE Main Street, Simpsonville, SC 29681, along with your payment (note: payments mailed with the form must be made by check made payable to: The City of Simpsonville.
Residents are responsible for purchasing initial and replacement containers. The containers belong to the resident and are your responsibility.
All new containers have a 10-year warranty. If the cart becomes damaged due to a defect in materials or workmanship, looses a wheel(s) or lid hinge pin, the roll cart can be repaired or replaced at no charge during the warranty period. Contact Public Works at 967-9531 or go by City Hall for replacement or repair of a container under warranty.
Guidelines for containers:
- Keep container(s) away from anything which might obstruct collection access (telephone poles, mailboxes, flower beds, trees, etc.)
- Do NOT park vehicles in front of containers to be collected.
- Place container(s) on the CURB LINE, the area nearest the curb, not in the street or on the sidewalk.
- Always keep the lid closed to keep out water. (Health Department Regulation).
- To prevent odor and insect infestation, please wash out the container periodically.
- Never put rocks, leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, waste oil, building materials, tires, or lead acid batteries into your container.
- Note the serial number of your container so you can provide this to the Police Department at 967-9536 if the can becomes lost or stolen.
Riverside County Landfill Tarp Redesign and Sequence Analysis
Medical Waste Disposal CALL (888) 647-9769 Riverside ...
Waste management offering credit to costumers